Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Call for Book Reviews: William Winfield Wright's Cosmonauts

Readers,

In the interest of time, I will keep this brief. I'm sure some of you know we recently released our first chapbook, Cosmonauts. This chapbook by William Winfield Wright is, in the words of Keats, is our Bright Star. I know, this is cliche and overly romantic; however, to some extent, this manuscript has set an amazing standard of excellence we will certainly hold on to.

With that being said, I have a request. For all you poets, professors, editors, publishers, and anyone involved in the community of the arts, I invite you all to purchase this chapbook. The chapbook can be found by going to www.wormwoodchapbooks.org and clicking on the "store" tab.

Once you've bought and read this book, I invite you to take an extra step forward and review this book. The best of the reviews will be published on AFL and Wormwood's main website. Moreover, if there is a knock-out review of Cosmonauts, we will consider publishing it in the fifth issue of A Few Lines Magazine.

So please, consider my request. Cosmonauts is an amazing piece of literature, and it certainly is worth the two dollars for a PDF. Support us in our endeavor to bring you all the best of the underground literary world.

Thank you all for your time; I hope to receive your reviews. To submit a review, please e-mail me, Jack Foster, at jfoster.editor@gmail.com

Regards,

JF

No comments:

Post a Comment